Here are 5 reasons why you’ll never regret owning a crossbody bag…or two or three
1. A lovely alternative to a clutch as an evening accessory, the luxury version of a crossbody bag can be worn either across the body or as a shoulder bag. Announce your presence with the Philip Lim leather and fur Aztec blue bag . The bright hue will contrast perfectly with a monochromatic black or white ensemble. And for an effortlessly stylish outfit, you can’t go past a gold chain bag with a pink metallic or gold mesh finish.
2. Look smart at the gym while carrying half a workout in your crossbody bag – it easily fits a water bottle, phone, towel and some loose change. At the end of your work out you can still look chic while meeting friends for a well-earned breakfast date.
3. A crossbody bag provides an extra pair of urgent hands when dealing with screaming children whilst juggling groceries that are about to fall out of their bags. In addition, they are handy for packing the essentials such as sunscreen, phones and keys when taking children or pets for a walk. Both are unpredictable, so having a spare pair of hands is a bonus.
4. Street or musical festivals are fun and chaotic so the last thing you want to worry about is losing your bag. We love the blue and red Kenzo bags with their diagonal zips and bright primary colours. Another favourite is the Diane Von Furstenburg leopard print bag with gold chain. Pair these printed luxury bags with a man style blazer or boyfriend jean for laid back street style appeal.
5. Nude bags are forever bags. They team well with virtually any outfit and we love pairing ours with floral and bright patterns in the warmer weather. Alternatively, the neutral tones add a soft contrast to an all black or dark winter outfit.
Style AND Tonic Hints
# Crossbody bags simply make life easier if you are on the run!
Shop Style AND Tonic (Clockwise from left)